Wednesday, November 3, 2010

CHAMPange shower!



Damn its been a while... The fall classic is over, and our beloved San Francisco Giants are the current World Series Champions!! This comes as a bit of a surprise to some people, but when a city so adamantly supports a team I feel like its nothing short of destiny when a group of "Misfits" ends up winning the title. The Giants hadnt won a World Series since 1954, and they hadnt won a World Series in San Francisco ever. But the draught is over, finally, and the folks in the Bay can celebrate once again. Here on the Sydney front classes are coming to an end, I'm currently writing a final paper for one class, or at least trying to... People are going on trips, Keola and Sneaky are in Bali, Herzi just got back from Melbourne, and I will be leaving for Fiji in a month. Its such a shame to leave such a beautiful place so soon, and there are so many spots in australia that I still want to go to. Melbourne, Gold Coast, Great Ocean Road, and I haven't even touched the West side of Aus yet. Oh well, it just means i'll have to come back and journey some more! You feel me? But I do have an entire month to get into as many shenanigans as I can. Until then peace out, and much love to the Bay.

P.s. We need all the support we can get, so if youre in Oakland... GO TO THE RAIDERS GAME!! Lets beat those Queefs!

No comments:

Post a Comment