Friday, November 5, 2010

Summer in Sydney? More like Rain. With a Chance of Rain.



Man oh man... Back to Ivy again last night, and boy was it smackin. Not only was it our friend Laura's 21st but we also got to enjoy the pouring rain! Now you may think I'm referring to the rain as a total bummer.. but it DEFINITELY wasn't. While me and a few female acquaintances were tearin up the dance floor, it then proceeded to rain Monsoon style all over the entire dance floor. But after the initial shock of getting completely soaked, it turns out that dancing in the rain is pretty fuckin fun. Me, these girls, and the rest of the die hard cruisers were the epitome of "Murkin' a Dance Floor" and we stayed there till the wee hours of the night. What can I say about my favorite place in Sydney? I guess even in the worst conditions you can still be the king of the floor...

No comments:

Post a Comment